
Kyra played basketball this year...I'm sooo proud :) Guess who coached? Oh, so much fun!
See how tall she is! Soooo Awesome she's playing basketball! Ok Ok I like basketball, I'll move on.
Kyra is into Hannah Montana right now and all Disney chanel shows that she can watch, she'd watch all day if I let her. She is hounding me to audition for those shows. Hmmmm, don't think that's going to happen.
She is so outgoing and energetic...she never stops.
She loves playing with her friends every chance she gets. There are 9 girls in the 10 year old class at church and one boy. Guess who the boy is...yes, Ethan. Poor guy! It's good him and Kyra get along so well. They've known each other since they were 2 and 3 I would think they would.
She is such a joy to have around :)
No comments:
Post a Comment