


Machaella is getting ready for the dance festival in July. She enjoys spending time with friends, riding motorcycles and playing with their little children. I would pick Machaella as being the one in the family that will give me the most grandchildren (in a loooong time that is :)
She has so much energy! She is non stop. And at 13 she knows what she wants. I thought that started at age 17?
And as you can tell she is turning out to be a beautiful young lady. She will always be my little vibrant girl.
She has so much energy! She is non stop. And at 13 she knows what she wants. I thought that started at age 17?
And as you can tell she is turning out to be a beautiful young lady. She will always be my little vibrant girl.
2 comments:
What a beautiful girl! Is there a difference between these and your 13 yr pics? Your blog is looking great!
Hmmm...I wonder who those "friends" are you're talking about?!?! We love having her around and yes, she does have a lot of energy !!!
Post a Comment